Funvisa are experts in Aluminium, Zamak and Brass high pressure die-casting.
We use our 44 years of experience to help achieve and deliver the perfect aluminium casting. We apply all our know-how throughout the component life cycle; from design to casting and machining, then through the final finishing processes, all of which results in a component that exceeds all expectations and specifications!
Our technical team can assist in early component and tool design helping create technical and cost efficiencies that both parties can benefit from.
Our casting specialists use their know-how, the latest technology and software to guarantee a high quality casting with the lowest porosity.
Our Surface Finishing Partners can now work with a quality cast component that allows them to create the perfect finish whatever the coating or application your product requires.
Funvisa manufacture in a 7.500sqm facility which possesses hi-tech die-casting cells, machining and finishing equipment. We cater to a varied client base and fabricate a diverse product range, all of which helps broaden our knowledge base, a benefit for you.
We work with many industry sectors; from Household Appliances, Lighting and Electrical through to Pneumatic/Hydraulic and Heating. We are flexible enough to accommodate small, medium and large product series and are reliable to ensure deliveries are made on time. Our expertise is in turning your ideas into the highest quality cast components…
Funvisa began in 1976 in small shared premises with only two die cast presses, since then it has continually grown to become one of the leaders in the (non-automotive) aluminium die-casting sector. Through careful investment and planning the company has outgrown three of it´s previous homes and in 2016 Funvisa finalized it´s move to a new hi-tech facility in the heart of the Basque industrial landscape.
Today Funvisa counts upon 70 highly qualified staff, eleven automated die-casting cells, ten CNC machining cells and two central furnaces. The factory has 7.500sqm dedicated to production and around 1.000sqm for administrative and technical related services.
Funvisa began trading internationally at the end of the nineties and this now accounts for 60% of it´s production of goods. With third party agents working in strategic areas, Funvisa is well prepared to cater to all client needs and to continue it´s planned growth.
Vision – To be a recognised industry leader in the (non-automotive) aluminium cast component sector
Mission – To build long term relationships with our customers providing stability,
flexibility and profitability through clear communication and continuous improvement
Values – A family enterprise which bases it’s business relationships on honesty, integrity and respect
Attain growth through creativity and innovation; evolving our own, and our customers, processes and products
Forge strong relationships with 3rd party suppliers who provide complementary services which enhance the final delivered product
Customer Focus “Adaptability and flexibility whilst addressing the needs of our customers”
- Dedicated approach to quality, evident in everything we do
- Ensure all involved parties have the same motivation and goals
- Implement contingency measures to guarantee on time delivery
- Offer fully finished product through own and strategic partner’s technical process capabilities
Continual Improvement & optimisation “Economic efficiencies through smart design and manufacture”
- Using Kaizen methodology, we strive to optimise all processes
- Maintain steady growth and mitigate risks
- All processes are frequently reviewed and appraised
- Quality control throughout full product cycle
- Weekly operations meetings means rapid resolution of any critical issues
- Scheduled preventative maintenance
Direct Communication “Transparent, two-way information exchange”
- Aim to ensure an informed, timely and clear flow of communication
- Aligned interests and knowledge sharing is key to product improvement & understanding our customers’ needs
- Information flow ensures that all parties are always aware of any occurrences
- Dedicated commercial manager to give customer service throughout all processes